The holidays are around the corner! In fact, Thanksgiving is only 21 days away. Whether you want an entire turkey dinner or just need some help with side dishes or dessert, dozens of local restaurants and grocery stores have your back:
Many of these establishments have deadines the week before Thanksgiving, if not earlier. We encourage you to contact the specific businesses you’re interested in and ensure you place your order in time.
We will continue to add to this list as we find more!
- Albertsons. Albertsons is offering Thanksgiving order-ahead meals, from traditional turkey meals ($27-$69) to spiral ham ($75) and prime rib ($99). Contact your local store to see what’s available.
- Central Market. The Poulsbo location offers a variety of holiday meals, available to order today! Traditional turkey dinners, heat and serve turkeys, side dishes and salads, dinner rolls, appetizers and more.
- Fred Meyer. Fred Meyer has several options for prepared, holiday meals. Options range from party deli platters, side salads and more. Contact your local store to see what’s available.
- Metropolitan Market. The new Gig Harbor location is now accepting reservations for holiday meals! Their menu includes fully cooked dinners ($99-$239), cheese trays and snack boards ($26-$99), desserts ($14-$99), floral arrangements and more. Reservations are due by November 22.
- Safeway. Safeway locations around the Northwest are offering holiday meals to-go. For Thanksgiving, you can order a full Turkey Breast Dinner for two, which includes a 3.5lb fully cooked boneless turkey breast, homestyle stuffing, creamy mashed potatoes and gravy ($39.99). Additional sides, party serving platters and more can be ordered. Contact your local store to see what they’re offering!
- Sprouts. The Silverdale location is offering fully prepared holiday meals, hams, turkey and roasts, and artfully arrangeed party trays. They also offer a great vegan dinner option.
- Kitsap Community Co-op. Bremerton’s favorite co-op has partnered with small farms and makers all over Kitsap to bring customers the highest quality, locally made Thanksgiving feast possible. Order pre-made sides, freshly baked breads and dinner rolls, turkeys, chicken and ham from Chelais Valley Farms and more. Their order deadline is November 15 at 5pm.
- Shari’s Cafe and Pies. Shari’s is open on Thanksgiving Day for dine-in, offering two holiday dinners all day (ham $14.99, turkey $15.99). There are locations in Bremerton, Silverdale and Port Orchard.
- The Salad Shack. Their Thanksgiving pre-order is available now, dinner includes turkey, stuffing, poatoes, gravy, green beans with bacon, deviled eggs, pistachio jello salad, rolls and a pumpkin pie. Prices vary from individual ($24) to eight people ($184). Orders must be placed by November 19!
- McGavin’s Bakery. McGavin’s Thanksgiving menu includes fresh dinner rolls, pies, cheesecakes and more. You can place an order at (360) 373-2414.
- Seawolfe Diner & Lounge. Seawolfe Diner is offering a Thanksgiving meal kit, including a seasonal salad, main entrees of roasted turkey breast, turkey leg confit, sliced honey ham and up to four sides of your choice like four cheese baked mac and cheese or broiche truffle stuffing . You can aso add on pie and wine. The cost is $47 per person, with a four person minimum.
- McCormick Woods Golf Club. Their Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar is offering a take and bake at home Thanksgiving menu, $125 for four adults. The meal includes all the fixings and an eight-inch pumpkin pie. You can add on wine, red or white, for $20-$30. To place an order before they sell out, call (360) 895-0142 or email email@example.com.
- Cresent Moon Catering. According to their Facebook page, they will be offering a Thanksgiving menu to order. The menu has not been publicized, but monitor their page for the latest updates.
- Ambrosia Catering. Ambrosia is now taking orders for Thanksgiving meals, offering both family and individual menus. Choose from seven different dinner meals (including a vegan option), as well as breakfast packages. Orders must be placed by November 19, for a November 24 pick up.
- Sluy’s Poulsbo Bakery. Kitsap’s beloved bakery always offers treats – donuts, cookies, pastries, cakes and pies to go. For Thanksgiving consider ordering their seasonal varieties – pecan ($29.99) and pumpkin pies ($19.75), only available thru December 25. Maybe throw in some of their breads and dinner rolls, for good measure. To place an order, call (360) 779-2798. They offer curbside pick-up and DoorDash & GrubHub delivery.
- Bigleaf Maple Bakery. Poulsbo’s newest bakery is in full Thanksgiving pre-order mode! Stop by the store, call (360) 994-4970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order for Thanksgiving goodies – gingersnap pumpkin pie ($22), maple bourbon pecan pie ($21), dinner rolls and more! If you don’t order early, everything is first come, first serve the day before Thanksgiving.
- Britt’s Delish Creations. Britt’s is offering a Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go menu, with a variety of options and sizes. Meals can be ordered in small (feeds 2-3) for $25 or large (feeds 5-6) for $48. Orders must be placed by November 17!
- Maynard’s Restaurant. The American restaurant is offering three meal options to-go for Thanksgiving Day: Turkey Meal, Honey-Roasted Ham Meal and a Squash Rissotto Meal. The meals can be ordered for single ($24) up to 20 people ($425). Additional sides can be purchased, such as garlic mashed potatoes, bread stuffing, pumpkin pie and a holiday spice tin. To sign up, click here.
- Monica’s Waterfront Bakery & Cafe. Monica’s is offering a Thanksgiving menu, $28 per person. In addition to all the fixings, you can also order special breakfast items like quiche, savory crossiants, scones and more.