Thanksgiving is creeping up! If you’re not up for cooking the entire meal this year, dozens of grocery stores and restaurants are offering great options on turkey day. Whether it’s pre-ordering a pumpkin pie or calling in help for the whole dinner, Kitsap County has so many options.
- Albertsons. Albertsons is offering Thanksgiving order-ahead meals, including traditional turkey ($74) and spiral ham ($79) meal options. Contact your local store to see what’s available.
- Town & Country. The Poulsbo and Bainbridge Island locations offer a variety of holiday meals, available to order today! Traditional turkey dinners, heat and serve turkeys, side dishes and salads, dinner rolls, appetizers and more.
- Fred Meyer. Fred Meyer has several options for prepared, holiday meals. Options range from party deli platters, side salads and more. Contact your local store to see what’s available.
- Metropolitan Market. The Gig Harbor location is accepting reservations for holiday meals! Their menu includes fully-cooked dinners, cheese trays and snack boards, desserts, floral arrangements and more.
- Safeway. Safeway locations around the Northwest are offering holiday meals to-go. For Thanksgiving, you can order a full Turkey Breast Dinner for 6-8 people for $69.99. Additional sides, party serving platters and more can be ordered. Contact your local store to see what they’re offering!
- Sprouts. The Silverdale location is offering fully prepared holiday meals, hams, turkey and roasts, and artfully arrangeed party trays. They also offer a great vegan dinner option.
- Kitsap Community Co-op. Bremerton’s favorite co-op has turkeys available for preorder!
- Shari’s Cafe and Pies. Historically Shari’s is open on Thanksgiving Day for dine-in, offering two holiday dinners all day. Contact your local restaurant (locations in Bremerton, Silverdale and Port Orchard) to learn more.
- McGavin’s Bakery. McGavin’s Thanksgiving menu includes fresh dinner rolls, breakfast pastries, pies and more. You can place an order at (360) 373-2414. Their order deadline is November 18. The bakery is also offering fun gingerbread house kits!
- The 19th Hole Bar & Grill. The 19th is offering both dine-in or take-out options on Thanksgiving. The meal includes smoked or deep fried turkey, grilled carvers ham, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes and gravy and more. To pre-order, call (360) 813-3501.
- McCormick Woods Golf Club. Their Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar is offering a take and bake at home Thanksgiving menu, $137 for four adults or $82 for two adults. The meal includes oven-roasted turkey, cranberry and sage stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, Caesar salad, dinner rolls and a pumpkin pie, feeds four. All items come packaged and ready to reheat. Order by Nov. 17! To place your order, call 360.895.0142.
- Wilson Patisserie. Port Orchard’s beloved pastry cart is offering all the Thanksgiving sweets! Choose from Grandma’s classic pumpkin pie and bourbon pecan pie to a brown butter apple pie or toffee pecan.
- Ambrosia Catering. Ambrosia is now taking orders for Thanksgiving meals, offering both family and individual menus. Choose from four different dinner meals (including a vegan/GF option). To order, call (360) 479-2885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sluy’s Poulsbo Bakery. Kitsap’s beloved bakery always offers treats – donuts, cookies, pastries, cakes and pies to go. For Thanksgiving, they historically offer seasonal varieties like pecan and pumpkin pies. We could not find anything on their website or social media channels at the time of publication.
- Britt’s Delish Creations. Britt’s is offering a Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go menu, with a variety of options and sizes. Orders must be placed by November 17!
- Maynard’s Restaurant. The American restaurant is offering both dining-in and taking-home meals for Thanksgiving Day. Reservations are required and pre-orders for take-out must be submitted before November 23.
- Monica’s Waterfront Bakery & Cafe. Monica’s is offering a Thanksgiving menu, $29.99 per person. Meal orders must be placed by Friday, Nov. 17, and bakery orders by Nov. 20.
- Naval Base Kitsap – Trident Inn Galley. Save the stress and mess this Thanksgiving. Let NBK take care of the cooking for you! The galley will host a special meal on Thanksgiving from 2-5pm, $11.20 per perso nand $8.30 per person (E1-E4, spouses and dependents).
Did we miss any? Comment below and we’ll update our list.