Whether you are hosting a dinner with your family, an intimate celebration with just your sailor, or attending a fun FRG event, here are some options that will make the day easier. And perhaps allow you to spend the morning at the beach rather than in the kitchen!
- Basalt Waikiki. Call (808-923-5689) to your reserve your spot today for their dine-in Thanksgiving specials on Thursday, November 25th from 5:00pm-8:45pm. Open from 7am-9pm with Validated parking at Hyatt Centric.
- Big City Diner. With multiple locations around the island call ahead to reserve yours!
- The Deck Waikiki. My favorite place for a dreamy sunset happy hour is open on Thanksgiving! They also have a heat and serve meal available for preorder. The Family Style Menu costs $250+ tax and serves 4-5, meal complete with roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, house-made cranberry sauce, gravy, stuffing, sauteed seasonal vegetables, taro rolls and fall desserts.
- Hy Steakhouse. A popular spot for celebrations, Hy Steakhouse can provide you with everything you need for an easy, elegant holiday feast at home – from the whole turkey, savory side dishes to dessert featuring Chef Brandon’s family recipe – Chocolate Delight! To place an order call 808-922-5555.
- Ige’s Aiea. Go to establishment for catered events Ige’s will be offering their Thanksgiving meal package this year. All meal packages come cold with heating instructions and pickup will be from 9:00 am-3 pm on Tues Nov 23- Weds Nov 24. They will be CLOSED on Thanksgiving Day. All package orders must be preordered and prepaid. If you’d like to order or you have any questions, please contact us at (808) 486-8728. If you already have dinner set you can always pick up a delish pan of their Pumpkin Crunch!
- Jolene’s Market. Jolene’s is offering multiple pick up locations and a fun spin on the traditional meal.
- Poke Stop. Fun fact Poke Stop catered my wedding! With big bold flavors and different package options you will find something everyone will love.
Whatever you eat and whoever you share your meal with remember there is always so much to be thankful for in beautiful Hawaii Nei!