Looking to pre-order your entire Thanksgiving spread this year? Maybe you’re only looking for a place to pick up dessert? Just need a farm-fresh turkey? We’ve got that info to dish out too!
Here are some excellent options around the Groton area:
- Big Y – Big Y locations are offering a Thanksgiving Feast, with various meal options like whole turkey dinners or sliced smoked ham. Quantities are limited, please call or visit your local Big Y for ordering. You can download an order form here. The deadline to order is Saturday, Nov. 19.
- McQuade’s Marketplace – McQuade’s is serving up the full spread this season, so you’ll have all your bases covered without needing to lift a finger in the kitchen. Orders can be made easily online through their website, simply click on your preferred store pick-up location and follow the steps for selecting your meal! The deadline is Thursday, Nov. 16.
- Mystic Market – There are four locations for you to choose from when ordering your Thanksgiving meal from Mystic Market! Click the folloing links to vie the full-spread menu being offered: Mystic Market East, Mystic Market West, Westport and Old Saybrook. Place your order (deadline is Tuesday, Nov. 15) over the phone by calling your preferred pick-up location.
- Flanders Fish Market – This year Flanders Fish Market is offering an at-home Thanksgiving Feast, which feeds six for $220. You can also choose additional add-ons from their a la carte menu. To place an order, call (860) 739-8866. The order deadline is Monday, Nov. 21.
- Scott’s Yankee Farmer – The East Lyme farm is staying open for the holidays and offering Thanksgiving treats from “Granny’s Pie Factory.” Pies can be ordered and purchased online, then picked up curbside at their roadside store. No deadlines have been specified.
- Dog Watch – Dog Watch’s Thanksgiving menu offers a small and large dinner package. The small package comes with a turkey breast and feeds a family of 4-6 while the large package comes with a whole turkey (12lbs) and feeds a family of 8-12. In addition, each package comes with stuffing, gravy, and your choice of 3 side dishes. Orders can be placed using their online form. Deadline is Saturday, Nov. 20.
- Sift Bake Shop – If you’re looking to deviate from a traditional Thanksgiving pie, be sure to check out Sift Bake Shop! They’re serving up some delicious specialty desserts and pastries, like pumpkin and pecan tarts, signature carrot cake and breakfast quiche and other Sift favorites . Place your Thanksgiving pre-order online, deadline is Saturday, Nov. 19.
- Nana’s Pizza & Bakery – Nana’s is hosting a pop-up “Thanksgiving Bake Shop” with three pies to order: roased sweet potato and miso pie, dutch apple pie and a bourbon pecan pie. You can also grab dinner rolls and sourdough country bread. No deadlines were mentioned but we encourage you to get your order in ASAP!
For more Groton area resources and content, click here.