Do you prefer to just pick up your Thanksgiving meal and go? Below is a handful of grocery stores and restaurants in the Kings Bay and Jacksonville areas where you can pre-order your Thanksgiving dinner.
- Thanksgiving at Liberty. Don’t want to leave base? Come by the TRIPLEX Liberty and Recreation Center and enjoy some football and a home cooked Thanksgiving meal. There will be turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and more. Dinner will be served at 1500. The Triplex will be open from 0900-2000, kicking off the day with the Macy’s Day Parade at 0900. This event is open to Active Duty E1-E5 Liberty Patrons only.
- Whole Foods – With Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach locations, you can pre-order a Thanksgiving Meal. Whole Foods requires that you order at least 48 hours in advance through their local catering options.
- Cracker Barrel – There are Cracker Barrel locations in Kingsland and in Jacksonville. Cracker Barrel offers a variety of Thanksgiving Dinners, from a small feast to a larger gathering. You can also order additional sides. Heat and Serve Feasts can be ordered now and picked up on 11/21 and 11/22.
- Pogo’s Kitchen – Located on Amelia Island, Pogo’s Kitchen offers Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go. Pickup this year is on Wednesday, November 22nd, from 12pm – 3pm.
- Captain Jack’s Smokehouse – Located on Amelia Island, Captain Jack’s Smokehouse offers Individual plates of Thanksgiving dinner, A Family Feast that feeds about 16 guests, as well as whole turkeys, pans of southern sides, desserts, and more! Order by November 16th and pick up by 3 pm on November 22nd.
- Omni Amelia Island – Let Marché Burette take care of the cooking this Thanksgiving while you enjoy quality time with friends and family. Meals are $169 and feed 6-8 people. Enjoy a traditional Thanksgiving meal to include a fully cooked turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, rolls, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie and a bottle of house wine. Orders must be placed by November 22 and picked up 11 a.m.-2 p.m. on November 23. Call (904) 491-4834 to place your order. You can also make reservations for the Holiday Buffet at the Sunrise cafe, prime rib or turkey at Oceanside, or a 4-course dinner at Verandah.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island `Thanksgiving Grand Feast 2023’ – Celebrate Thanksgiving with an elaborate culinary presentation of traditional holiday favorites accompanied by live music! Starts 11 am on Thanksgiving day. PRICING: $155 ages 10 and up | $65 21+ Beverage Package | $79 ages 4 to 9 | Ages 0-3 complimentary.
For more Kings Bay resources, click here.