Looking to keep the kitchen clean this Thanksgiving? Or maybe you need a delicious dessert? How about a farm-fresh turkey? We’ve got that info to dish out too!
Here are some excellent options around the Groton area:
- Big Y – Big Y locations are offering a Thanksgiving Feast, with various meal options like whole turkey dinners or sliced smoked ham. Quantities are limited, please call or visit your local Big Y for ordering. The deadline to order is Saturday, Nov. 18.
- McQuade’s Marketplace – McQuade’s is serving up the full spread this season, so you’ll have all your bases covered without needing to lift a finger in the kitchen. Orders can be made easily online through their website, simply click on your preferred store pick-up location and follow the steps for selecting your meal! The deadline is Nov. 15.
- Mystic Market – There are four locations for you to choose from when ordering your Thanksgiving meal from Mystic Market! Click the folloing links to view the full-spread menu being offered: Mystic Market East, Mystic Market West and Old Saybrook. Place your order (deadline is Nov. 15) over the phone by calling your preferred pick-up location.
- Flanders Fish Market – This year Flanders Fish Market is offering an at-home Flanders Fish Market which feeds six for $260. You can also choose additional add-ons from their a la carte menu. To place an order, call (860) 739-8866. No deadline is listed.
- Scott’s Yankee Farmer – The East Lyme farm is staying open for the holidays and offering Thanksgiving treats from “Granny’s Pie Factory.” Pies can be ordered and purchased online, then picked up curbside at their roadside store. No deadlines have been specified.
- Dog Watch – Dog Watch’s Thanksgiving menu offers small and large dinner packages. The small package comes with a turkey breast and feeds a family of 4-6 while the large package comes with a whole turkey (12lbs) and feeds a family of 8-12. In addition, each package comes with stuffing, gravy, and your choice of 3 side dishes. Deadline is Nov. 20.
- Sift Bake Shop – If you’re looking to deviate from a traditional Thanksgiving pie, be sure to check out Sift Bake Shop! They’re serving up some delicious specialty desserts and pastries, like pumpkin and pecan tarts, signature carrot cake and breakfast quiche, and other Sift favorites. Place your Thanksgiving pre-order online, deadline is Nov. 19.
- The Mariner – The Mariner has a set Thanksgiving Day Menu with a selection of choices that are picked by the chef. This includes a Lobster Bisque, Prime Rib, and Classic Pumpkin Pie. Don’t forget to call and make reservations!
- Shipwright’s Daughter – The Shipwright’s Daughter is hosting a Thanksgiving Day Dinner from 2pm-6pm! They will be serving a 3-course dinner with some holiday favorites including sides like baby butternut squash and entrees including grass-fed prime rib and of course, everyones favorite…turkey! Reservations are required, make them today!
- Nana’s Pizza & Bakery – Nana’s is hosting a pop-up “Thanksgiving Market” with a variety of pies, dinner rolls, sourdough country bread and other goodies for your table. Orders must be placed by Nov. 19!
For more Groton area resources, click here.