As we close out this year, we want to thank the 57,000 of you who have visited our site!
In 12 months we published around 123 blog posts, ranging from deployment resources and PCS tips to duty station round-ups and crowd-sourcing ideas. We hope you found some value in our content as we continue to grow!
As we say goodbye to 2022, here’s a look at the most popular blog posts of the year:
- SO, YOU’RE NEW TO SUBMARINE LIFE. HERE ARE 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- THE BIG LIST OF WASHINGTON STATE FESTIVALS & FAIRS
- THE SUBMARINE BIRTHDAY BALL: 5 THINGS TO KNOW
- 50 THINGS TO DO IN KITSAP COUNTY (AND BEYOND) THIS SUMMER
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW FOR YOUR FIRST BOOMER TOUR
- 25 THINGS WE DID AS NEW SUB SPOUSES THAT WE WOULD NEVER DO AGAIN
- HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR SPOUSE (AND YOURSELF) THROUGH A DEPARTMENT HEAD TOUR
- 17 UNPOPULAR OPINIONS ABOUT SUB SPOUSE LIFE
- 9 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT GUAM & WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE YOU MOVE THERE
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO SUBMARINE UNIFORMS
What was your favorite blog post? What do you want to see more of in the new year? Share below!