Thanksgiving is creeping up! If you’re not up for cooking the entire meal this year, dozens of grocery stores and restaurants are offering great options on turkey day. Whether it’s pre-ordering a pumpkin pie or calling in help for the whole dinner, Kitsap County has so many options.
- Albertsons. Albertsons is offering Thanksgiving order-ahead meals, from traditional turkey meals ($29-$75) to spiral ham ($79) and prime rib ($99). Contact your local store to see what’s available.
- Central Market. The Poulsbo and Bainbridge Island locations offer a variety of holiday meals, available to order today! Traditional turkey dinners, heat and serve turkeys, side dishes and salads, dinner rolls, appetizers and more.
- Fred Meyer. Fred Meyer has several options for prepared, holiday meals. Options range from party deli platters, side salads and more. Contact your local store to see what’s available.
- Metropolitan Market. The Gig Harbor location is accepting reservations for holiday meals! Their menu includes fully cooked dinners, cheese trays and snack boards, desserts, floral arrangements and more.
- Safeway. Safeway locations around the Northwest are offering holiday meals to-go. For Thanksgiving, you can order a full Turkey Breast Dinner for two, which includes a 3.5lb fully cooked boneless turkey breast, homestyle stuffing, creamy mashed potatoes and gravy ($59.99). Additional sides, party serving platters and more can be ordered. Contact your local store to see what they’re offering!
- Sprouts. The Silverdale location is offering fully prepared holiday meals, hams, turkey and roasts, and artfully arrangeed party trays. They also offer a great vegan dinner option.
- Kitsap Community Co-op. Bremerton’s favorite co-op has partnered with small farms and makers all over Kitsap to bring customers the highest quality, locally made Thanksgiving feast possible. Order pre-made sides, freshly baked breads and dinner rolls, turkeys, chicken and ham and more. Their order deadline is November 17.
- Shari’s Cafe and Pies. Shari’s is open on Thanksgiving Day for dine-in, offering two holiday dinners all day (ham $14.99, turkey $15.99). There are locations in Bremerton, Silverdale and Port Orchard.
- The Salad Shack. Their Thanksgiving pre-order is available now, dinner includes turkey, stuffing, poatoes, gravy, green beans with bacon, deviled eggs, pistachio jello salad, rolls and a pumpkin pie. To view the full menu, click here.
- McGavin’s Bakery. McGavin’s Thanksgiving menu includes fresh dinner rolls, pies, cheesecakes and more. You can place an order at (360) 373-2414. Their order deadline is November 17.
- The 19th Hole Bar & Grill. The 19th is offering both dine-in or take-out options on Thanksgiving. Their indivdual meal includes a dinner roll, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, deep fried turkey, honey glazed ham, mashed potatoes and gravy, seasoned stuffing and pumpkin pie. To pre-order, call (360) 813-3501.
- Axe and Arrow Gastropub. This year Axe and Arrow is offering take out and reheat options for Thanksgiving. Their menu includes a choice of main dishes, sides and desserts, as well as champagne and wine add-ons. Orders must be placed by November 16.
- McCormick Woods Golf Club. Their Clubhouse Restaurant & Bar is offering a take and bake at home Thanksgiving menu, $125 for four adults. The meal includes all the fixings and an eight-inch pumpkin pie. The order deadline is November 18.
- Wilson Patisserie. Port Orchard’s beloved pastry cart is offering all the Thanksgiving sweets! Choose from Grandma’s classic pumpkin pie and bourbon pecan pie to a spiced gingerbread bundt cake or pumpkin cheesecake. If you’re interested in the full meal, check out their sister catering company.
- Ambrosia Catering. Ambrosia is now taking orders for Thanksgiving meals, offering both family and individual menus. Choose from four different dinner meals (including a vegan/GF option). To order, call: (360) 479-2885 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sluy’s Poulsbo Bakery. Kitsap’s beloved bakery always offers treats – donuts, cookies, pastries, cakes and pies to go. For Thanksgiving, they historically offer seasonal varieties like pecan and pumpkin pies. We could not find anything on their website or social media channels at the time of publication.
- Britt’s Delish Creations. Britt’s is offering a Thanksgiving Dinner To-Go menu, with a variety of options and sizes. Meals can be ordered in small (feeds 2-3) or large (feeds 5-6). Orders must be placed by November 18!
- Maynard’s Restaurant. The American restaurant is offering both dining-in and taking-home meals for Thanksgiving Day. Reservations are required and pre-orders for take-out must be submitted by November 23.
- Monica’s Waterfront Bakery & Cafe. Monica’s is offering a Thanksgiving menu, $27.75 per person. In addition to all the fixings, you can also order special breakfast items like quiche, savory crossiants, scones and more.
- Naval Base Kitsap Catering. Save the stress and mess this Thanksgiving. Let NBK Catering take care of the cooking for you! Thanksgiving dinners for a family of four cost $50. To order, call (360) 396-5466. To learn more, click here.
Did we miss any? Comment below and we’ll update our list.