As we close out this year, we want to thank the 30,000 of you who have visited our site!
In 12 months we published around 150 blog posts, ranging from deployment resources and PCS tips to duty station round-ups and crowd-sourcing ideas. We hope you found some value in our content as we continue to grow!
As we say goodbye to 2021 and hello to 2022, here’s a look at the most popular blog posts of the year:
- OAHU MUST DO: RENT A PONTOON BOAT ON KANEOHE BAY
- THE SUBMERGED LIFE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2021
- 21 GREAT DATE NIGHT SPOTS ON OAHU
- 6 OUTDOOR PLACES TO EXPLORE ON BAINBRIDGE ISLAND
- THERE’S A NEW SUBMARINE PLAYGROUND NEAR GROTON – HERE’S THE SCOOP
- “CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?” YOUR GUIDE TO NAVIGATING PORT CALLS
- FEELING SALTY? QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF WHEN YOU’RE MAD AT NAVY LIFE
- THANKSGIVING TO-GO OPTIONS AROUND KITSAP COUNTY
- 21 SPOUSES SHARE THEIR BEST REINTEGRATION ADVICE
- 10 PLACES YOU MUST VISIT WHILE STATIONED IN GROTON
What was your favorite blog post? What do you want to see more of in the new year? Share below!